Coupon Calculator, A lightweight Flask app (opens in a new tab)
I made this lightweight Flask app designed to make checkout math faster, clearer, and more accurate....
Articles
Trending stories on APIs, web, mobile and cloud from developer communities worldwide — refreshed every 30 minutes.
I made this lightweight Flask app designed to make checkout math faster, clearer, and more accurate....
You ask your AI assistant how to do something. It gives you clean, confident code, with an install...
I've been on a bit of a "install random dev tools and see if they actually hold up" kick lately, and...
Recap In the first post, I used Gemini 3.8 Flash TTS to create Song Lingo: paste a...
A few weeks back I wrote about the useFormStatus bug that got me the hardest, the one where pending...
The weekend project everyone's shipping — a GitHub Action that auto-updates a badge on your profile README — quietly hands attackers a map of your tokens, your workflow permissions...
So I did the thing everyone tells you not to do. I took the whole codebase. Every route, the...
I've been an emergency doctor in Serbia for 12 years, Emergency medicine is intense, and burnout is...
Phewww! Where did all the time go? This September makes it 7 years building Chakra UI! We've gone...
Every time Figma renders a complex design instantly, or Google Sheets recalculates a huge spreadsheet...
Salut tout le monde 👋! If there is one layout component that has been re-implemented more times...
In March 2026, a financial services company discovered that their customer-facing AI agent had been...
Every developer learns the same documentation types. The README. The API reference. Code comments....
I have a bookmark folder called prompting. Forty-one tabs in it. "The 12 prompts that 10x your...
Who called your API last? For us, the honest answer is more and more often an agent. Claude Code...
I can write code faster today than I could a few years ago. AI can explain an unfamiliar...
Two providers changed the rules, and my app went back to the hangar Showtime on the...
Hey everyone, it's Sadee! If you've ever wanted to build a cool task board where you can move...
TLDR - I finished a small project that I am sharing for my friends on DEV, that allows you...
Hoi hoi! 👋 I'm @nyaomaru, a frontend engineer just back from a short vacation on Texel, a small...
Stories from DEV Community and Hacker News. All articles belong to their respective authors and open on the original site.
Build with us
We design, build and integrate APIs, web and mobile apps for businesses of all sizes.