Figma let us in with one email. Canva took forty-seven days. (opens in a new tab)
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about getting our plugin into Figma. They sent one email asking for a...
Articles
Trending stories on APIs, web, mobile and cloud from developer communities worldwide — refreshed every 30 minutes.
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about getting our plugin into Figma. They sent one email asking for a...
A regex that strips <script> tags misses the XSS that actually runs — an onerror attribute. Element.setHTML(), from the HTML Sanitizer API, strips it natively, and for once Firefox...
1. The Event Loop Trap (Why Your API is Crashing) You’ve just built a brilliant AI audio...
前情提要 我有一個自己每天在用的 LINE Bot,linebot-helper-python。丟網址回摘要跟社群文案,丟 YouTube...
When I started working on my project, I thought development was mainly about writing code, connecting...
I'm a solo developer in Canada, and I built BalanceProof: an API for SEC EDGAR fundamentals on 6,000+...
I maintain a small tool that looks up new U.S. federal bills by keyword. For its whole life it read...
Recap Every time I see a new Gemini feature, my first thought is "Can I connect it to my...
I built NutriScan, a PWA that reads nutrition labels from a photo and tracks macros. Then I noticed I...
I'm building an open-source, self-hosted mobile money gateway with a real double-entry ledger. Adding...
Who called your API last? For us, the honest answer is more and more often an agent. Claude Code...
The original post argued that MCP doesn't replace APIs- it sits on top of them, at a real token cost,...
We resell image generation, so we have to know what a generation costs us before we can price it....
One profile screen. A name and photo, the last four posts with their titles and like counts,...
Building a Risk Engine: Training the Finovara system to determine when user authentication...
There is an API. It will tell you things about your writing that the dashboard will not. I have been...
We fetched 1,927 public OpenAPI specs from their original URLs again and compared each with its 2023 copy. About half of the contracts had changed, and nine in ten breaking changes...
I have shipped both of these bugs. So, I would guess, has anyone who has written more than about...
Your PATCH /users/42 endpoint receives {"nickname": null}. Does that mean "clear the nickname" or...
Daniel Balcarek's article API Performance Testing: How to Design Realistic Tests makes a...
Stories from DEV Community and Hacker News. All articles belong to their respective authors and open on the original site.
Build with us
We design, build and integrate APIs, web and mobile apps for businesses of all sizes.