Agents won't kill apps... on a phone, they can't act without them (opens in a new tab)
At WWDC this year, in the keynote, Apple confirmed something I had been holding as a logical...
Articles
Trending stories on APIs, web, mobile and cloud from developer communities worldwide — refreshed every 30 minutes.
At WWDC this year, in the keynote, Apple confirmed something I had been holding as a logical...
A year and a half ago, a manufacturing customer sent us a screenshot instead of a bug report. It was...
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY This technical document analyzes the architecture, motivation, software design,...
Short answer Google Play closed testing costs anywhere from $0 to around $35. Direct outreach,...
TL;DR I build a native swiftui iOS app through a coding agent on a linux VM with no xcode. it ships...
Use Codename One's Vault API to encrypt synchronized records, keep operational keys opaque, and choose password, remembered-device, or passkey unlock.
So You Wanna Build a React Native App? Let's Talk Expo! Ever dreamt of building that slick...
Short answer Google Play search ranking for a new app depends on keyword placement in the title and...
After 4+ years of building Flutter apps, I've learned that the biggest improvements come from small...
Revolut, Linear, and Apple Wallet feel expensive. Most apps don't. The gap is rarely the design. It...
Why we brought Codename One's mobile runtime to the server: small native Java executables, Go comparisons, and shared code from the app to its database.
Eleven parts ago, ClinicLive lived on a kiosk and a wall. This season made the trilogy's third...
This week, three unrelated conversations converged on the same unsolved problem, independently. Worth...
Building a task app with reminders taught me something I didn't fully appreciate at the beginning: A...
I built this crazy seamless system (Not sure, how its done usually in the industry), Where we are...
API 37 checks and a system location button prepare Android migration. PEM parsing and task-clearing exit put more security-sensitive platform and format handling into Codename One.
A Java 25 doclet turns the Codename One API model and Markdown comments into Hugo content. The site gains integrated search and theming while preserving member links and the offlin...
I build Mindleau, a free brain-dump journal and mood tracker for iOS and Android. From day one, it...
For the last few months I've been using AI agents in almost every part of my React Native work. At...
How an Android PDF editor ships with no INTERNET permission — and why that is a different kind of...
Stories from DEV Community and Hacker News. All articles belong to their respective authors and open on the original site.
Build with us
We design, build and integrate APIs, web and mobile apps for businesses of all sizes.